As we age, we stop producing collagen and our skin begins to lose elasticity, leaving us with wrinkles, visible lines, and loose skin. This, alongside other issues such as acne scarring and sun damage, can significantly affect your confidence.
If you would like to reverse certain aspects of ageing and reignite your youthful glow, you may consider skin tightening. Sydney residents can benefit from this innovative non-surgical treatment designed to accentuate their youthful looks without the need to go under the knife.
Our team will look after you from the moment you book a consultation to the point at which you’re satisfied with your results. For more information on how this treatment works, or which conditions it may treat, give us a call or pop into your nearest clinic for a consultation.
It’s a non-surgical procedure used to improve skin elasticity, tone and texture, and firm your excess skin to make you look younger and feel more confident. O ur approach to skin tightening is much less invasive than traditional surgical options and produces very similar results without a prolonged recovery.
Skin tightening technology is continuously developing and improving, opening new avenues for innovations and techniques to achieve natural rejuvenation.
The treatments work by targeting areas of the skin that have become less firm and toned, promoting new collagen growth to achieve a youthful look for a longer period of time. There are multiple skin tightening treatment options available that are suited to almost all skin types. Come in for a chat with our skin technicians today to find out which treatment is best suited to you.
Radiofrequency is a non-invasive treatment option used to promote the growth of collagen to produce significant improvements in skin tone and elasticity. It works by targeting epidermal layers of skin to promote a firmer, smoother appearance. Up to 6 treatments may be required for full results.
Our team utilises a specially-designed EndyMed’s 3DEEP® RF Facial Tightening handpiece and gel to achieve optimal results with minimal.
What does skin tightening involve?
The procedure typically involves moving a handheld device around a target area for a duration of time whilst it exerts its effect on the fat and skin cells.
The best candidates for tightening treatments are typically those who:
- Have mild or moderately loose skin on their neck, face, or body
- Would like to improve residual skin texture, elasticity and firmness
- Would like a general overall improvement in their skin texture, tone, and firmness
- Would like the benefits of a surgical tightening procedure without the complications and downtime
- Set realistic expectations
The best way to find out whether or not this procedure is best suited for you is to arrange a consultation with one of our experts here at My Cosmetic Clinic. Our team can help discuss with you your goals and suggest the best possible treatment suited to your individual needs.
Let’s take a look at the top 5 benefits of this treatment:
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem – not that this needs much of an explanation, but having rejuvenated, firmer-looking skin can significantly boost up your confidence and add a spring to your step.
- Non-surgical – as mentioned above, these procedures are non-surgical, meaning that you won’t need to go under general anaesthesia, nor will you need to have any incisions made, considerably reducing your risk of infection and other complications.
- Natural results – unlike the “pulled or stretched” looks that can come about from traditional surgical treatments, our non-invasive treatments accentuate your body’s natural healing process to produce natural rejuvenating results.
- Minimal discomfort – most patients require no anaesthesia and leave the treatment feeling fresh and relaxed.
Loose skin and wrinkles can occur virtually anywhere on the body and affect all skin types. Our procedure can be used to treat the following areas:
- Forehead and upper face – we can help reduce wrinkles on the forehead and even create a subtle brow lift to give you that cheeky glow.
- Eyes – whether you suffer from puffiness around the eyes, excess lines, or crazy eye bags, we can help.
- Lower face – we can treat marionette lines, nasolabial folds, jowls, smoker’s lines, and much, much more.
- Neck and chin – our treatments can help tighten sagging skin around the neck, improving skin texture and promoting the formation of collagen and elastin fibres leaving your neck rejuvenated for longer.
- Chest and abdomen – sagging skin around the chest and abdomen can often cause a loss of self-esteem and leave you unwilling to wear some of your favourite outfits. Why not turn to us for help?
- Thighs and buttocks – if you have recently lost weight and suffer from loose skin around your thighs or buttocks, our treatments can help!
Our non-surgical treatments offer virtually zero downtime. Some patients may feel some swelling, bruising, or irritation at the treatment site but this should subside within a couple of days.
The total cost of your procedure will vary depending on the areas you wish to be treated and whether or not you are opting for a combination of treatments. In general, our prices range between $399-$4495. Arrange a consultation to get an accurate estimate of the cost of your treatment.
Our cosmetic team here at My Cosmetic Clinic work together to empower people to look and feel their best. We pride ourselves on providing a holistic approach to treatment, ensuring that we look after you as a whole. By utilising the latest aesthetic technology and injectables, we help you find the best treatment of choice to make you look and feel good.
If you have any more questions regarding our treatments then check out the section below.
Most side effects are mild and include:
Ensure you wear effective sunscreen for 2 weeks before your procedure. Come into our clinic showered with no lotion or other cosmetics applied. If you have excessive hair on the treatment site, you can shave the area.